GET FUEL PRICE NOTIFICATIONS SENT TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE!
Get a text message when our fuel prices change and always have the most up-to-date information right at your fingertips.
Your number is confidential - even we can't see it - and you can opt out of the service anytime.
Regular text messaging rates apply based on your service plan.
Ammex Global Marketplace
is a unique travel facility located on the Detroit, Michigan and Windsor, Ontario border.
Here you have the opportunity to stop and shop prior to exiting the United States when traveling to Canada. Shopping here saves travellers a lot of money as purchases may be exempt from tax and duties.
Visit the What is Duty Free page for a full explanation of those regulations.
What you’ll find here:
- Tax & Duty Free shopping including alcohol, tobacco, confections, jewelry, fragrances, accessories, & toys
- Self-serve fuelling stations •87 or 91 Octane Unlead and Ultra-Low Sulfer Diesel fuels available
- 36 self-serve stations for automobiles. US cash, credit card or Ambassador Reward card accepted
- 14 Self-serve stations for tractor trailers. US Cash, Credit, Comdata, EFS, T-Check accepted
- For information about the Ambassador Gold Card program for commercial drivers please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Restrooms and ATM (US$)
- Cash money exchange: US and Canadian dollars only: Rate based on current NYSE rate: Exchange over $1,000 requires photo I.D.
- The Ammex Cafe with sandwiches, snacks, pop & coffee available 24/7: Save on fresh Michigan milk, eggs, and juice thats delivered daily
- The Ammex Global Marketplace service counter to assist you with your travel needs
- Essential services with your Ambassador Reward Card account like updating your credit card information, balance inquiries, card replacement, and new account set-up
- Learn more about the program here:
- Duty Free and product information
- Google maps & directions
- Assistance with fuel and any other general inquiries.